Black And White Wednesday is a weekly culinary gallery, started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook which presents black and white food photography. Cinzia of Cindystar is now handling the admin for the series currently. Last week’s gallery is on view at Deepali’s Confusion Cook (Hi Deepaliiii! :).
To participate just follow these simple RULES:
- The photographs have to be food related – an ingredient, a kitchen tool, dish in a restaurant, anything related to kitchen or restaurant, anything related to food preparation, presentation or consumption
- You can shoot either in Black & White mode or in color and then post-process it to B&W. You can use any effect you like, but photograph should be in monochrome/grayscale. Sepia & Cyanotype tones are allowed but photograph should not have any color detail.
- Approximate size of your photograph should be 500px wide. Please re-size accordingly before sending across to me. It can be either portrait or landscape orientation.
- There is no recipe or story required to accompany your B&W photograph on your blog post.
- You have to post the B&W photograph on your blog from Wednesday this week (5th June, 2013) to Tuesday in coming week (11th June, 2013) so that I will be able to post this week’s gallery on Wednesday which is 12nd June, 2013. I’ll be accepting entries till Tuesday (11nd June, 2013).
Send me your entries at jasmina(dot)plavac(at)gmail(dot)com with Black & White Wednesday in the subject of your e-mail. Please include your 500px wide copy of your photograph with title, your name, blog name & URL of the post carrying the photograph.
For those who use Twitter, Susan created a hashtag (#BWFood) to make it easier to find related tweets. Black & White Wednesdays also has a group page on flickr if you would like to join & share photographs.
Looking forward for your entries!